- Eva Svedling, State Secretary for the Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation and Climate, Isabella Lövin. Interviewer: Julia Ajanko, University of Turku.
- Stefán Haukur Johannesson, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Iceland. Interviewer: Iftikhar Syed, University of Turku.
- Jerzy Kwieciński, Secretary of State, Ministry of Development, Poland. Interviewer: Patrycja Pater, SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
- Gilles Gantelet, European Commission, Head of the SDG Strategy Unit, DG Environment, Belgium. Interviewer: Ondrej Kohut, Všb - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- Professor Dr. Günther Bachmann, General Secretary of the German Council for SD, Germany. Interviewer: Mirjam Weituschat, Zittau University of Applied Sciences.
- Daiva Matoniene, Vice-Minister of the Environment, Lithuania. Interviewer: Inga Brusokaite, Kaunas University of Technology.
by Lars Rydén
The BUP 25 Year Celebration
by Lyudmyla Babak
Trauma Management as a Way to Sustainable Development
by Ekatherina Zhukova
Baltic Science Network
by Zane Šime
by Cecile Nseya and Linda Strindevall
In BRE 5/2016, a Special Issue on Corporate Social Responsibility, you may read about:
- Roel Nieuwenkamp: Responsible business is key for the Baltic Rim Economies
- Marja Innanen: The Finnish way to implement the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Helena Kekki: Sustainable Development Goals – a shopping list of a wealthy customer?
- and much more
The journal is published by Turku School of Economics. Editor-in-Chief: Kari Liuhto.
More Articles ...
- GEM 2016
- Humboldt Scholarships
- Baltic Rim Economies Review 4 - 2016
- 4th BUP PhD Training
- BUP Newsletter no. 47
- Capacity Development in Maritime Spatial Planning
- Swedish International Global Action Programme on ESD Conference
- European Maritime Day 2016
- Investing For Future Generations
- BUP Small Research Grant 2016