- Jean-Claude Juncker (President of the European Commission): Standing by Ukraine
- Tarja Halonen (President of Finland 2000–2012): The future we want for the Baltic Sea region
- Aleksi Randell (Major, City of Turku): Thinking and acting internationally is in the DNA of Turku
- Guðmundur Árni Stefánsson (Ambassador and Chair of the CBSS Committee of Senior Officials Ministry for Foreign Affairs Iceland): 25 years of cooperation
- Management and Governance of Ecosystem Services, 15 ECTS
- Integrated Coastal Zone Planning, 15 ECTS
For further information please see the course information leaflet .
Engaging higher education in local and global challenges
23-26 October 2016
- Eva Svedling, State Secretary for the Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation and Climate, Isabella Lövin. Interviewer: Julia Ajanko, University of Turku.
- Stefán Haukur Johannesson, Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Iceland. Interviewer: Iftikhar Syed, University of Turku.
- Jerzy Kwieciński, Secretary of State, Ministry of Development, Poland. Interviewer: Patrycja Pater, SGH Warsaw School of Economics.
- Gilles Gantelet, European Commission, Head of the SDG Strategy Unit, DG Environment, Belgium. Interviewer: Ondrej Kohut, Všb - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- Professor Dr. Günther Bachmann, General Secretary of the German Council for SD, Germany. Interviewer: Mirjam Weituschat, Zittau University of Applied Sciences.
- Daiva Matoniene, Vice-Minister of the Environment, Lithuania. Interviewer: Inga Brusokaite, Kaunas University of Technology.
More Articles ...
- BUP Newsletter no. 49
- Baltic Rim Economies Review 5 - 2016
- Presentations From the 2016 Rogów Teachers Conference
- International Mobility of Researchers in the Baltic Sea Region
- GEM 2016
- Humboldt Scholarships
- Baltic Rim Economies Review 4 - 2016
- 4th BUP PhD Training
- BUP Newsletter no. 47
- Capacity Development in Maritime Spatial Planning