10 - 17 June 2017
Lisbon, Portugal - Brest, France
The SAIL for Teachers is an annual course organized by the BUP Centre for Finland at Åbo Akademi University and the Baltic University Programme secretariat at Uppsala University, conducted on-board the Tall Ship Fryderyk Chopin. The aim of the course is to gather teachers within the Baltic University Programme network, but we also invite Teachers from other institutions – in case of available places – that are active and interested in sustainable development. The course is based on all participating teachers’ competencies and experiences - we count on your active influence on the content of the course programme and discussions on-board.
Applications should be sent to the BUP Secretariat Maria Hejna no later than April 2, 2017.
Baltic Region Collaboration in Agenda 2030 Implementation: My Contribution in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals 2030
Application deadline: 17 March 2017
- Laimdota Straujuma: Sustainable development of Latvia
- Tor Morten Osmundsen: The clean fuel opportunity in the Baltic Sea
- Esa Härmälä: The Baltic Sea Rim – Biomass base of Europe
- Irene Pendolin: Union of the Baltic Cities – communicating for a sustainable, smart and safe Baltic Sea Region
- Džineta Dimante: Towards circular economy in Latvia
- ... and much more.
More Articles ...
- Visby Recommendations for Enhancing ESD in Teacher Education
- BUP Newsletter no. 50
- Dr. Madeleine Granvik New Director for the Baltic University Programme
- Reminder: Baltic Science Network Questionnaire
- CBSS Questionnaire
- Baltic Science Network Questionnaire
- Shaping Ethics in Academia and Society: Practices in the Baltic Sea Region
- SDSN Campus Coordinator
- Aleksanteri Institute Visiting Fellows Programme: Call for Applications
- BUP Teachers' Conference: Sustainable Tourism for Development