This is a course for university teachers on how to better implement the Sustainable Development Goals in the learning methods in Higher Education. The course will support university teachers who want to integrate the UN Sustainable Development Goals into their own practical teaching, courses and study programmes. The emphasis is especially to strengthen the goals:
#4 – “Quality education”,
#12 – “Responsible consumption and production”, and
#13 – “Climate action”.
The course includes facts on sustainability issues. The emphasis is however on teaching methodology, such as e-learning, peer learning and work with a Change project.
Application deadline: 10 Aug 2018, Application Form.
September 2018 – March 2019 (online and two workshops)
- Online material and exercises and discussions in small groups
- Two workshops in real life
- 27-30 October 2018 in Łodz, Poland
- 6-8 March 2019 in Tallinn, Estonia
- Preparation and presentation of a Change project