This compendium is produced for the master level course in the UZWATER project. It consists of some newly written material as well as previously published texts extracted from freely available books, reports and textbooks on the Internet, dominated by publications from the Baltic University Programme.
- Energy: Renewable energy, energy efficiency and management, energy audits, energy conservation opportunities, energy security
- Air: air quality monitoring and management, fine particles
- Water: water, rainwater and storm water management, waste water
- Waste: waste management, waste prevention, waste technologies
- General environmental technologies: technologies for the protection of cultural heritage and human habitats